- What is the role of environment variables for security?
(Do environment variables pose security risks? Can they be used
to improve security?)
- Which of the following does not pose a direct security risk for the server:
- html injection
- Trojan horses
- sending mail from a script
- hidden variables
- Denial of Service
- What does this regular expression match?
- An HTML page "one.html"
is stored in a directory "/home/00101234/public_html/" on a webserver
"www.napier.ac.uk". What is the URL of the page? If the page contains
a form "<form action=php/two.php>" what is the URL of the page the
users sees after submitting the form?
- Which language is more secure, PHP or Perl?
- A script has Unix permission 700. This script runs without errors
and correctly displays information in a client's browser. Under what
user is the script running on the server?
- Write a regular expression for matching:
house number, some space, street name
- What is the purpose of these environment variables:
- Which environment variables are used for sessions?